Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day was Fun.

My Valentine's day was fun.
I had a lot of fun.
My kids went on a double sleepover.
My man booked us a room at a cool hotel.
We went out for sushi.
We went to a bar to play pool and drink lots of Grolsch.
We met a lot of other people and played pool with them.
It was fun.
I suck at pool but it was fun.
We did shots.
Jack Daniels.
I played Motley Crue on the jukebox.
We had fun.
We left. We ate street meat and walked back to our hotel.
We did other stuff.
It was fun.
I hope my Valentine's day is just as much fun next year.
By Lynn.

2 comments:

not-so suburban momma said...

mine was fun too. Except for the double sleepover, the Motley Crue, the shots of JD, the street meat and the something else it was almost exactly the same.

Woman in a Window said...

merdeuf
your voice is uncannily familiar
fun
with an edge of not fun.
Grolsch. A Sentence in and of itself.