Monday, February 2, 2009

Bright Bright Sunshiny Day.

OH the weather outside was....
what's that?
WARM? and SUNNY??? at one time...together???
That's some kinda miracle.
And as I loaded the skiis and boots and helmets and on and on into the car with no coat on I was oh so happy, joyous you might say, giddy even with the warm sun on my face melting things, making things warm.
Warm people!
Hope you enjoyed it somehow.
Now I will go and experience a great capper to my day. Portuguese roasted chicken and hot sauce. Can it get much better than this?
for most of you, the answer is most likely "uhhhh, yaaa loser..."
but for me this is damn near perfect.
gobble gobble!

3 comments:

not-so suburban momma said...

I am impressed that your knees are still with you. (is that roaring I hear from you?)

crazymumma said...

It was freaking glorious yesterday!

Woman in a Window said...

yer fun(saw you at crazymummas and your yo-yo analogy cracked me up and stuff)