Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Happy Thanks

Today I'm so happy, I love the snow and I love the taste of Bailey's in my afternoon brew.
Last night I had this dream that I can completely understand, but it was intense and I wonder sometimes how dreams work out the way they do. As in, you don't pick em' but you kinda must...somehow.
I'm reading a book right now that has a man in it, who has chosen to live in the bush of northern Ontario and he is skilled for this. It is winter and he has just killed a moose for meat. He shot it from a great distance. Once in the stomach and then in the neck. He came closer and had to finish it with a shot to the brain.
Last night I dreamed that my guy, my love, was shot in the same way. Three times-and I watched it happen. It was terrible.
I don't feel weird about it actually.
I know where I got the killing from. But why was it him???
Why him??!!

1 comment:

crazymumma said...

strange. personally I am surprised you dreamnt.....we were up so late! I love hearing that you feel so happy.